All activities conducted at Kenthurst Study Centre challenge guests to live out their Christian calling in a practical and consistent manner.
The annual ''Lights & Shadows'' conference, sponsored by Creston College, attracts professional women and students.
Recent topics have included:
- ''Towards a More Human Society"
- ''Understanding Diversity as a Basis for Social Harmony''
- ''Lifestyle - Relationships as the Key to Work, Life and Balance''
- ''Women and Professional Work''
Weekend study seminars for men have covered topics such as Postmodernism, Business Ethics and Social Teaching of the Catholic Church.
Full-day seminars are conducted on topical cultural and societal issues. In recent years, themes have included:
- Family development
Residential Seminars for Clergy
Short seminars are offered several times each year for Bishops and diocesan clergy.
- Lectures by visiting clergy or laymen
- Discussion forums on case studies and current issues
- The celebration of Mass and time for personal prayer
- Get-togethers and sport
Philosophy and Theology Seminars
Longer residential seminars are conducted for lay men and women on subjects of Philosophy and Theology.
Enquiries about Activities and Registration
Please fill in your information to receive further details regarding particular activities at Kenthurst Study Centre.